April 3, 2013 The Journal of Biomedical Research is officially indexed for PubMed (http://www.pubmed.gov), a free resource developed and maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). PubMed comprises more than 22 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. In addition, our entire journal content is freely available as open access articles at PubMed Central (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/1958/) a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. NIH/NLM. The Journal of Biomedical Research is a comprehensive biomedical journal and welcomes contributions from biomedical researchers and clinicians around the world (homepage: http://www.jbr-pub.org.cn).
The Journal of Biomedical Research now indexed for PubMed and available at PubMed Central
Release Date: 2018-12-18 Visited:
Authors and Reviewers
Journal of Biomedical Research is a peer reviewed open access journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research in all areas of the biological and medical sciences.
- The Journal of Biomedical Research is indexed in ESCI
- The Journal of Biomedical Research editorial team presents the journal at Thomson Reuters in Beijing
- The Journal of Biomedical Research now indexed for PubMed and available at PubMed Central
- MSC workshop was successfully held at NJMU
- Scientific Writing and Publishing Workshop by Editors from Nature Journals
- Dr Zemin Yao visits the JBR editorial office