The Editorial Office of the Journal of Biomedical Research is pleased to announce that the Journal of Biomedical Research has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, a new edition of Web of Science™. Content in this index is under consideration by Thomson Reuters to be accepted in the Science Citation Index Expanded™, the Social Sciences Citation Index®, and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index®. The quality and depth of content Web of Science offers to researchers, authors, publishers, and institutions sets it apart from other research databases. The inclusion of the Journal of Biomedical Research in the Emerging Sources Citation Index demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential biomedical content to our community.
The Journal of Biomedical Research is indexed in ESCI
Release Date: 2018-12-18 Visited:
Authors and Reviewers
Journal of Biomedical Research is a peer reviewed open access journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research in all areas of the biological and medical sciences.
- The Journal of Biomedical Research is indexed in ESCI
- The Journal of Biomedical Research editorial team presents the journal at Thomson Reuters in Beijing
- The Journal of Biomedical Research now indexed for PubMed and available at PubMed Central
- MSC workshop was successfully held at NJMU
- Scientific Writing and Publishing Workshop by Editors from Nature Journals
- Dr Zemin Yao visits the JBR editorial office