July 4, 2012: Drs. Roger J. Smales and Ganesh Sahoo have agreed to join the Journal of Biomedical Research as associate editors. Dr. Roger J Smales is currently a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Dentistry, Faculty of Health Sciences, the University of Adelaide, Australia and a Visiting Professor at the College of Stomatology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China. He brings his expertise in dental medicine and will serve as associate editor for manuscripts on dental biology and dental medicine. Dr. Ganesh Sahoo is a well known expert on bioinformatics and is currently a scientist at the Biomedical Informatics Center, Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (ICMR), Agamkuan, India and is also a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Biomedical Research. Dr. Ganesh Sahoo will handle manuscripts on medical informatics and bioinformatics. The Journal is looking forward to close cooperation with the two scientists and appreciate their contributions to the Journal.
The Journal of Biomedical Research editorial team presents the journal at Thomson Reuters in Beijing
Release Date: 2018-12-18 Visited:
Authors and Reviewers
Journal of Biomedical Research is a peer reviewed open access journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research in all areas of the biological and medical sciences.
- The Journal of Biomedical Research is indexed in ESCI
- The Journal of Biomedical Research editorial team presents the journal at Thomson Reuters in Beijing
- The Journal of Biomedical Research now indexed for PubMed and available at PubMed Central
- MSC workshop was successfully held at NJMU
- Scientific Writing and Publishing Workshop by Editors from Nature Journals
- Dr Zemin Yao visits the JBR editorial office